Once you are certified as a resource parent there are a few things that need to be completed and turned in monthly to ensure that you remain a certified resource parent. Resource parent monthly paperwork is due in our Gridley office at 567 Virginia St #A on the first business day of each month. We also send out friendly reminders when your items are due. If your paperwork is not received you are considered to be out of compliance with CCL (Community Care Licensing) regulations and Children’s Hope Foster Family Agency requirements.
If you have any questions regarding your paperwork, please contact us by email at paperwork or you can call us at the Gridley office (530) 846-4955.
Children’s Records: Kristy McCarthey and Ruth Morgan
Foster Parent Files: Roxane Goergen
All forms are in PDF format. If you don't already have a program installed to open the files you can get Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here. Email completed forms to Paperwork@childrenshopeffa.org
Please complete all forms in English with the child's first and last name, no nicknames or abbreviation. This makes the paperwork easier to identify and place in the correct files. Thank you!
- Incident Report
- Personal Rights
- Physical Examination of Foster Child
- Dental Examination of Foster Child
- PRN Medication Authorization for Foster Child
- Monthly Personal Property & Cash Record for Foster Child
- Monthly Centrally Stored & Destroyed Medication Log for Foster Child
- Monthly Prescription Medication Record for Foster Child
- Monthly PRN Medication Record for Foster Child
- Monthly Weight Record & Medication Questionnaire for Foster Child
- Notes for Foster Child
- Health Care Provider Contact Information for Foster Child
- Fire Drill Tracking
- Initial Personal Property Inventory
- Final Personal Property Inventory