Required Paperwork

There are many forms you will get to know throughout your time as a foster parent.  Some are due upon placement of a child in you home while others are due on a monthly or yearly basis.  Below are links to the forms that you will need to complete sectioned off by due date.

All forms are in PDF format. If you don't already have a program installed to open the files you can get Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here

If your paperwork is not received you are considered to be out of compliance with CCL regulations and Children’s Hope Foster Family Agency requirements.

 If you have any questions regarding your paperwork, please contact us by email at paperwork or you can call us at the Gridley office (530) 846-4955.  

Email completed forms to 

Children’s Records:  Kristy McCarthey and Ruth Morgan                    Foster Parent Files:  Roxane Goergen

Due at Placement of Child

  • Client Orientation
  • Dental Examination
  • Initial Personal Property Inventory
  • Personal Rights
  • Physical Examination
  • PRN Medication Authorization Form

Monthly Paperwork

  • Centrally Stored & Destroyed Medication
  • Personal Property & Cash Record
  • Prescription Medication Record
  • PRN Medication Record
  • Weight Record & Medication Questionnaire

Every 6 Months

  • Fire Drill Tracking Form