Required Paperwork

Welcoming a foster child into your home means you will be communicating with several agencies (like medical providers, school administrators, and social workers) about caring for that child. Documentation for some types of care must be submitted to Children’s Hope Foster Family Agency on a regular basis and are required by Community Care Licensing (CCL), counties and our agency.

To help you keep current on your paperwork, an agency social worker will review required documentation monthly while children are in your care and a friendly reminder will be sent you, if needed, when there are no children in your care.

Every year, Resource Parents are required to complete 12 hours of continuing education. We encourage you to utilize Foster Parent College. However, courses taken outside of Foster Parent College may also fulfill this requirement and should be submitted to:

Please complete all paperwork in English, using full first and last names. The preferred method to submit paperwork is by email to:

Required Paperwork: